HISTORY NETWORK PARTICIPANTS
1. John Feeley – Brookland — new book
2. John de Ferrari – Lost Washington — new book
3. Daniel Kerr – Public History at American University
4. Dan Vera – DC Writers’ Homes
5. Tyrone General – Historic Woodlawn Cemetery
6. Rebecca Sharp – National Archives
7. David McKenzie – Jewish Historical Society of Greater Washington
8. Chas Langelan – Washington Map Society
9. Jenny Masur – National Park Service, National Underground Railroad Network to Freedom
10. Maureen Malloy – Society for American Archaeology
11. Cindy Janke – Washington D.C.: Views of the Past and Present — new book
12. Rebecca Roberts – Historic Congressional Cemetery
13. Kent Slowinski – Environmental Health Group
14. Karen Needles – Lincoln Archives Digital Project
15. Jessica Marlatt – Cultural Tourism DC
see links to the right….
Please Join us in the History Network this year.
A part of the Annual DC Historical Studies Conference
The Network will be held on Friday, November 4 starting at 12:30-2:00pm;
in the main hall at Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library.
As in previous years we have tables for organizations to have a
representative and literature–somebody to tell conference attendees what
is going on with your institution, program, or group and why folks should
join or participate.
Fliers can be left for the duration of the conference for attendees to take.
The History Network (previously known as the History Marketplace) has been
the opportunity for organizations involved in documenting, preserving, and
presenting the history of Washington, D.C. to be in the same room together
so they might see what each other is doing, and so that conference
attendees can easily and conveniently see the broad sweep of historically
related projects, initiatives, and institutions.
Who: History-related organizations
What: History Network
When: November 4, 2011, 12:30 pm
Where: Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library
Why: Showcase your organization and its programs
If you are interested in participating in the History Network (or have any
questions), please RSVP/contact Jason Moore by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(or email email@example.com)